Ah, planning. I like a plan. Ha! I don’t always make it to the end of one but it’s always good to have something to work towards, right?
Plus I was inspired to re-organise my reading shelf after documenting last years books read.
Here is the 2020 list including the ones carried over from 2019 – marked with a *.
- Good Wives – Louisa May Alcott
- The Little Sister – Raymond Chandler
- Partners in Crime – Agatha Christie
- Persuasion – Jane Austen
- A Trick of the Light – Louise Penny
- The Ladies Paradise – Emile Zola
- This Must be the Place – Maggie O’Farrell
- Tender is the Night – F Scott Fitzgerald
- Death Comes as the End – Agatha Christie *
- The Constant Gardener – John le Carre *
- An Autobiography by Agatha Christie *
- Uncommon Type – Tom Hanks *
- The Moonstone – Wilkie Collins *
- Allotted Time – Robin Shelton *
- The Silkworm – Robert Galbraith
- After You – Jojo Moyes (not in the picture as I was reading it!)
I did put the Constant Gardener back on the lie list even though I gave up on it last year. I sort of want to know what is going on! And yes there are a couple on the pile that I may just let go but we will see how it goes especially as I intend to read instead of scrolling on Instagram and the mooching on the laptop!