It seemed fitting to include the photo of a bright white newly opened Helleborus niger as the start of this post.
A new beginning, a fresh start. That is what a new year is supposed to be isn’t it. Yet every year I have mixed feelings. On the one hand I get it and on the other I’m clinging onto the festive season, the indulgence, the extra ‘doing nothing’ time.
Instead of rambling on about that I’m going to share some of the things I’m hoping to do this year!
- Started One Little Word® more on my word to come.
- Joining in with Adriene and her 30 day Yoga Challenge
- Finishing December Daily®
- Cross at least 8 things off my Click Tick List! I think is is possible for me to get all these numbers crossed off – 11, 12, 14, 24, 25, 36, 76, 81, 83, 88, 94, 95, 96, 98 and 99! Wish me luck……
- Completing 2018 Project Life and start this years album. May change it up a bit but still love this project so want to carry on with it.
- Go adventuring with family to Portugal.
- Complete our 2017 scrapbook.
- Grow flowers and vegetables.
- Carry on doing all the hobbies! I began three new ones last year and have started weaving again..
- Read books and try to either read or get rid of that huge pile of ‘to be read’ ones.
- Go to London with Gav and Han.
- Arrange flowers.
- Experience the magic of Disney World and a mini road trip in the USA.
- Take photographs.
- Laugh at lot.
Okay enough of the crazy rambling list making! Let’s get on with it.