Yesterday we had the hottest day of the year. When the weather turns I always feel the same. I may have felt lethargic and festered all winter but then one day when the breeze is warm and the light is right I am ready. This is one of the reasons I love living in a country with definite seasons. I’m sure I’ve said it many times before but I love the seasons.
So with my new found energy what am I up to in this year of 2018?
- Sowing lots of flower and vegetable seeds.
- Waiting for a trip to the World Snooker Championships next week!
- Anticipating a visit to Harrogate flower show again.
- Watching Baseball.
- Hoping to cross at least four things of my list this year. What will they be??
- Practicing yoga and One Little Word®.
- Trying to eat more healthily.
- Walking more. I really slipped this winter with my 10k steps to getting back on that feels good.
- Making a list of vinyl to look out for at charity shops.
- Planning a family trip to see the Terracotta Warriors.
That should keep me busy this summer!