Strange title but it hits the nail on the head.
Gav and I are very lucky to have a great relationship with my younger niece. She loves to come and visit and we love her to. She is on her Easter holidays and came for a sleepover last Sunday night.
Here’s what we go up to in those 22 hours –
- Trip to Hobbycraft to buy stretched canvases
- Made pizza sauce and ate homemade pizza
- Watched The Martian (excellent film btw)
- Made Minion cupcakes
- Read books
- Made scrambled eggs
- Ate grapes
- Ate Dragon fruit (we have a goal to try new fruit)
- Copied a Mondrian painting
- Found frog spawn in the flooded part of the wood
- Saw a heron
- Moved logs
- Took photos
- Ate soup
- Got really muddy
- Had lots of fun!
Really love having ordinary adventures with that girl and we love her so.