Putting last year behind me then and moving forward with 2013 I have put together an idea for the year ahead.
I read a great blog almost every day (oops, don’t think it is in my inspiration list…) And at the start of 2012 Elise came up with monthly goals rather than a year list. I like that idea, less time to procrastinate yet enough time to get yourself in gear for just a couple of things. So this year I am going to set a few goals to achieve each month.
As well as monthly goals I am also committed to the Photo a Day, to cross at least 7 things of the Click Tick List and carry out Bloom 2.0. I am also going to go back over all the class material for the Photography course I took last year.
Putting those together with a few just for January gives me a list. Oh yes, be still my list loving heart.
In January I will:
- Take a Photo a Day
- Go over week five and six of the Photography workshop
- Share a couple of layouts on the blog
- Learn how to make a ‘Polaroid’ frame in Photoshop (Gav wants these for some video he’s making)
- Re-design the blog on paper (Gav says he’ll make the changes if I draw up a design in Photoshop!)
- Read a book from the pile and share my thoughts
- Go out with Gav to a film or for dinner
- Make profiteroles -Click Tick List
- Make Bircher Museli – Click Tick list
- Finish last year’s Project Life album
That should both challenge my brain and keep me busy for January.
I’m ready. Let’s go!