Inspired by Ali’s post.
Even though it has been 14 degrees or worse here all week I’m jumping on board. Here is the summer manifesto –
- Potter in the garden every day.
- Eat outside twice a week.
- Go camping twice this season.
- Walk with Gav and Bud to the park in the evening once a week.
- BBQ whenever we can.
- Pick and arrange flowers from the ones I’ve grown every week.
- Take my lunch and a book to the park every week before the kids break up (last week in July) Kids and picnics make the park a no-go Buddy area. (he likes to eat the picnics!)
- Make virgin cocktails.
- Take H to the seaside.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Light lots of candles in glass jars in the garden. Like this.
- Go and pick strawberries.
Come on British summer give me a chance here……..