This is going to be so exciting, not. But whether the contents of my bag are crazy or boring I think the idea of documenting it is a good one because in ten years I’ll be interested to see if it’s changed or stayed the same.
So here goes.
First of all I’d just mention that I carry a small bag. Quite a few years ago my sister bought me a beautiful Radley bag for my birthday. By the way, I adore Radley bags but gave up leather so can’t buy another – but that’s another story. Anyway the one she bought me was small so I downsized from the great big things I used to carry around and never looked back. I miss that Radley bag so much but it was well loved and well used and is still neatly tucked away upstairs. (Don’t tell Gav I hoard old as well as new bags…)
My current bag is Kipling, I bought it when we went to Brussels last September. I picked grey because I love grey and wanted a change from black. The monkey is called Jamie.
I’ve been a fan of Kipling bags almost as long as my love for Radley.
Anyway here’s what’s inside my bag.
- Purse, Radley and very worn.
- Notebook (This was a gift from a friend when I took redundancy from the civil service. The cover says The Future’s Bright and it’s from Smythson of Bond Street.)
- Computer card and fob for work.
- Foldup shopping bag, my Mum bought me this a few years ago and it comes in so handy.
- Compact hairbrush and mirror.
- Burts Bees lip balm, love.
- Tic tac’s.
- A blue plastic fork! (no idea where that came from…)
So there we have it. Documented for posterity. Anything crazy exciting in your bag?